Car Accident Lawyer in Waco
COMPASSIONATE REPRESENTATION FOR Car Accident Victims IN TEXAS
If you or a loved one were injured in an accident, speak to a personal injury attorney as soon as possible. If your accident injuries were caused due to the negligence of another, you are entitled to receive financial compensation. You can recover damages for the medical costs, pain, and suffering you have endured. Hiring a car accident attorney is the best way to ensure your rights are protected.
Do not rely on a settlement offer from an insurance company to cover your damages. At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, our car accident attorneys in Waco, TX can help you. We will work to gather evidence, build a case, and prove the other party is at fault for your injuries.
You’ve been through enough. Let us take it from here. (254) 826-8151
COMMON TYPES OF NEGLIGENCE IN Auto Accidents
Negligence is a term used when a person fails to to take the necessary care to prevent a car crash. There are many different ways in which another driver can show negligence.
Some of the most common are:
- Drunk driving: There are laws in place that, with the proper legal assistance, allow for substantial compensation to be secured.
- Distracted driving: There are many ways a driver’s lack of attention can cause you damage. Speak to our Waco car accident attorney about the laws in place to provide reparations for the damage you have incurred.
- Hit & run accidents: You deserve compensation even if the responsible party fled the scene. To learn how to pursue reparations in this unclear situation, contact Rainey & Rainey.
- Uninsured drivers: If the other party does not have car insurance, there are other means of pursuing compensation.
Compensation After a Car Accident
If you experienced damage at the hands of a negligent driver, you can recover compensation.
Damages you are likely to recover in a successful car accident case include:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills and related expenses
- Funds for future costs
- Compensation for mental and emotional anguish
If a loved one was killed in the accident, it is possible to file a wrongful death claim. Financial compensation can never hope to replace the loss of a loved one at the hands of another’s negligence. However, you are entitled to additional reparations to help you get through the trying times.
Fighting for Your Rights After an Accident in Texas
After suffering through physical pain, you should not have to shoulder the burden of financial stress. Our accident attorneys want you to understand that you do not have to undergo this daunting process alone. We can utilize our experience in personal injury law to effectively assist you.
Schedule your free case consultation today at (254) 826-8151.