Waco Elder Law & Estate Planning Lawyer, Of Counsel
With decades of legal experience focused on estate planning and elder law, Patricia “Patty” Flora Sitchler is known throughout Texas a trusted legal leader in her fields. She has joined Rainey and Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP to search Of Counsel, lending her incredible insight to complex and high-stakes client cases.
Some of Attorney Sitchler’s practice areas include:
- Elder law
- Wills and trusts
- Real estate law
Accolades & Community Involvement
Patty graduated from Trinity University with a Bachelor in Arts degree in mathematics and received her Juris Doctorate degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Ever since the beginning of her legal career, she has worked diligently to build her reputation, make a name for herself, and uplift clients in need.
Some of Patty’s most notable memberships and accolades include:
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® (since 1999)
- Best Lawyers in America® in Elder Law (2007 – 2017)
- Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers (2011 – 2014)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- San Antonio Trusts and Estates Best Lawyer’s “Lawyer of the Year” (2014 – 2017)
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyers in Elder Law (2004 – 2017)
- Scene in SA “San Antonio’s Best Lawyers: Outstanding Attorney in Trust and Estate Law” (2008 – 2017)
- Texas Bar CLE Standing Ovation award for her exceptional contributions (2016)
In 2016, Attorney Sitchler received the Texas Bar CLE Standing Ovation award for her exceptional contributions in 2015 to the Bar’s continuing legal education efforts. In 2017, she received the NAELA Powley Award in recognition as a leader in promoting a greater understanding of and advocating for the rights and needs of elders and persons with special needs. In 2018, Patty received the Texas NAELA Lifetime Achievement Award. Patty was a Council member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law section of the State Bar of Texas (2014-2018) and since 1998, an Adjunct Professor of Law at St. Mary’s University teaching Elder Law.