Personal Injury Lawyers in Waco Serving Clients in Need of Resolution
Accidents and injuries happen every day. Not all situations where someone is injured or victimized are malicious attempts to harm people. However, an accident can cause just as many side effects, ramifications, and long-term adversities as any malevolent violence.
When an incident occurs, leaving victims behind with piling medical bills, lost wages, and post-traumatic stress, it helps to have the right personal injury attorneys by your side to walk you through the legal system, help you recover compensation, and be a confidant to your issues. At the same time, you seek compensation for what happened to you.
At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, we believe that victims in personal injury cases deserve personal care and attention, just as much as they deserve an attorney well-knowledgeable in personal injury law to represent them as a legal team.
What Can Be Considered a Cause for a Personal Injury?
Many types of incidents can cause a personal injury case, leaving you with medical expenses and lost wages, among other damages. Some of the more common are:
- workplace injuries
- birth injury
- truck accidents
- car accidents
- product liability
- premises liability
- motorcycle accidents
- fall accidents
- other motor vehicle accidents; such as a train, bus, or airplane
- construction accidents
- alcohol-related injuries
- medical malpractice
- elder or nursing home abuse
- dog bites
- insurance company bad faith
While this list is nonextensive, each particular case presents personal injury lawyers with a pattern that is unique to that case to understand. A professional with a background in personal injury law can assess the facts presented and interpret the correct way of strategizing a case to search for compensation for the victim.
When working on personal injury claims, the victims are typically working alongside or in congruence with the attorney or law firm on the case. However, in some instances, another cause of personal injury cases causes that to be impossible, as the victim of the accident succumbed to wrongful death. In such a case, the personal injury attorneys and the law firm work alongside the devastated family members left behind to recover compensation for their loss.
In these cases, as well as all personal injury law-related issues, the victim’s families want personal injury attorneys who practice their cases professionally and compassionately. At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, you can rest assured that your case is in the hands of abject professionals who will recover the compensation, peace of mind, and closure you deserve. Contact(254) 457-5083 for your free consultation today.
What Are the Most Common Types of Personal Injury-Related Problems for Which You May Require Compensation?
The term “personal injury” may evoke direct harm to the body, intense physical pain, and lasting disfiguration. In many cases, the victims of these accidents suffer from disabilities, rendering them unable to return to work.
Many other damages that a personal injury law firm could tell you you might experience after such an accident are not immediately considered by those who have not lived them. Individuals who have suffered may withdraw from friends and family, develop habits relating to the prescription drugs given after the injuries, or experience post-traumatic disorders leading to loss of aspects of their personality.
Personal injury victims who work with an experienced, diligent, and compassionate law firm may receive compensation for any of the following:
- pain and suffering
- physical therapy
- medical bills
- lost wages, both past and future
- psychological treatment
Seek a free consultation from Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, today and speak with a law firm practicing bringing closure and compensation to victims.
What Happens If I’m Partially at Fault for the Accident?
So long as it is not determined that you are more than 50% at fault for the accident that occurred in your case, your law firm can work to get you the compensation to which you are entitled.
Depending upon the incident that occurred and other facts of the case, many different types of compensation may be available. Within these types of payments, you can receive an amount toward your expenses if you are considered legally “at fault” for over half of the incident. You are still a victim in the case, after all.
However, this compensation will be pro-rated based upon what damages were determined to be at fault. For example, if you caused 40% of the issue, the judge may decide that you should only receive two-thirds of the compensation you would typically acquire for an incident for which you were not at fault. While there is no tried-and-true way to determine the ultimate decision for each case, as they all differ significantly, there is precedent laid from which your personal injury attorneys should be able to glean the proper routes, arguing and swaying the decision.
How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me in My Case?
When considering which law firm to assist you in seeking compensation recovery for your incident, you will want to consider what each can do for you. After all, you want the proper teammates to help you win your case. At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, we provide the following services to our clients suffering from personal injury:
- We’ll handle your paperwork.
- Put your mind at ease. The paperwork is hefty and overwhelming, but it’s also our job to promptly ensure it gets finished and to the appropriate parties.
- We’ll provide you with guidance.
- A personal injury lawyer is more than just an attorney; they are the friendly assistant to your legal needs through every step of your journey. Calm, objective legal guidance plays a critical role in securing a successful legal outcome by acquiring and obtaining all the legal knowledge necessary.
- For questions you may have regarding the legal matters of your case, your attorney will provide you with concise and helpful legal answers. Afterward, they will guide you regarding the best next step for your case.
- We’ll fiercely represent you.
- Not all personal injury matters end up in the courtroom. However, if it gets to that point, your attorney will know the ins and outs of the legal system and will brandish their legal experience to sway the outcome in a favorable direction for you.
- We’ll use our experience to maximize your potential compensation.
- At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, we have a team of compassionate and caring lawyers willing to fight by your side to resolve your case. However, we also have something that not all law firms can boast of; experience. Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, has worked with several individuals facing struggles, not unlike your own.
- Your attorney will negotiate effectively with the insurance company on your behalf to help ensure you receive the maximum compensation that you rightly deserve. Going into a legal procedure without an experienced lawyer at your side can significantly risk the amount you receive in compensation.
At Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP, your satisfaction and peace of mind is the goal for which we strive. Contact our office today at (254) 457-5083 to set up a free consultation to help you receive the compensation pay you deserve after your accident.