Dear valued clients, business associates and friends,
At this time, Rainey & Rainey remains open to serve our clients. This is a fluid situation, and we will let you know as things change.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our highest priority. Given the growing concerns surrounding the Covid-19 Coronavirus outbreak, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to protect you and our staff against the spread of the virus, as well as everyday illnesses such as the common cold and the flu.
What Are We Doing to Protect You and Our Staff?
- While we will continue meeting with clients in our office, you can also meet with us virtually either via conference call or through video conference. Simply call our office at (254) 457-5083 (Waco) and at (254) 457-5083 (Georgetown) to let us know that you would like to change your meeting to a virtual one.
- We can arrange documents signings such that you can remain in your car in our parking lot. Attorneys and staff can witness and notarize documents outside of the car in order to maintain a safe distance.
- When you visit our office, you will notice that we are maintaining social distancing, which means that we will not be shaking hands, hugging or touching anyone.
- High-touch areas (door handles, etc.) are being disinfected multiple times a day. In addition, all surfaces that have had contact with anyone will be cleaned and disinfected after every meeting.
- We will provide nitrile/latex gloves to clients upon request to use during appointments and when visiting to review and sign documents.
- If you or someone you have been in contact with is experiencing symptoms of coughing, high fever and/or shortness of breath, we ask that you not come to our office but instead arrange for a virtual appointment.
- If you visit our office, we ask that you bring your own supplies such as water bottles, tissues, pens, etc. This will greatly reduce the number of items that are being touched by and distributed to multiple people. We will have Rainey & Rainey pens available for you to use and take home with you while supplies last.
- You are welcome to bring and wear masks or other face coverings to appointments.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this challenging time. This is a rapidly evolving situation. We will continue to actively monitor it and take precautions as necessary.
Our firm has always been dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of customer service in every way possible, and we believe implementing these precautionary measures is a reflection of our care and dedication to you.
For additional information regarding the Coronavirus, here are resources from the CDC:
CDC – Coronavirus Overview