Personal Injury Attorney in Waco, TX
Recieve Help in Filing a Lawsuit with Board-Certified Attorneys
If you were in a car wreck or were involved in a truck collision, your life has been turned upside down. Suddenly you have doctor’s appointments, unexpected bills to pay, and a lot of decisions to make. Thankfully, when the unexpected happens, a Waco personal injury lawyer can step in and know what to do.
Our office is here to help. At Rainey & Rainey, we represent the injured across Waco and the surrounding areas in Texas. Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, Attorney P. James Rainey has more than two decades of legal experience and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has the know-how to guide you and represent your interests through every stage of your case.
For a free consultation, call our office at (254) 826-8151. We are here for you.
About Our Personal Injury Representation
There are a few things you should know about our legal services related to personal injury claims:
- No fees upfront: Waco personal injury attorney James Rainey works on a contingency basis, which means aside from minor filing expenses, you don’t pay unless your case is settled.
- Statute of limitations: You have two years from the date of injury to file a lawsuit in the civil court system. However, it’s always best to speak with an attorney as soon as possible after the incident, while your memory is fresh and witnesses can be located.
- You can be partially at fault and still collect: As long as you are not more than 50% at fault, you can collect your damages based on a pro-rated share of compensation.
- Most cases are resolved without a trial: Your Waco Personal Injury attorney will fully litigate the case in a courtroom if it’s in your best interest, but most cases are resolved before it gets to that point.
- Compensation: Depending upon your case, there are many types of compensation available. Generally, you can be compensated for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. In cases of gross negligence, fraud, or malice, punitive damages are also available.
Personal injury claims typically arise in the following areas, but the number of scenarios where damages may be awarded is too numerous to list. If you are injured, you should discuss the details of your case with a Waco Personal Injury Attorney to determine what options pertain to your specific situation.
We handle serious cases involving the following:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
Contact our office at (254) 826-8151 for a free consultation and learn how Attorney James Rainey can help you get the compensation you deserve.