Personal Injury Lawyer In Waco, TX
File an Injury Lawsuit with Our Board-Certified Attorneys
If you were in a car wreck or were involved in a truck collision, your life has been turned upside down. Suddenly you have doctor’s appointments, unexpected bills to pay, and a lot of decisions to make. Thankfully, when the unexpected happens, a Waco personal injury lawyer can step in and know what to do.
Our office is here to help. At Rainey & Rainey, we represent the injured in Waco and the surrounding areas in Texas. Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, Attorney P. James Rainey has more than two decades of legal experience and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He has the know-how to guide you and represent your interests through every stage of your case.
Don't file a personal injury claim on your own, let our attorneys provide you with the legal support and guidance that you need to maximize the compensation that you rightfully deserve. Take a look at our client testimonials and see why we are the most trusted team of personal injury lawyers in all of Waco, TX, and beyond.
For a free consultation, contact us online or call our office at (254) 826-8151. We are here for you.
About Our Personal Injury Representation In Waco, TX
There are a few things you should know about our legal services related to personal injury law:
- No fees upfront: Waco personal injury attorney James Rainey works on a contingency basis, which means aside from minor filing expenses, you don’t pay unless your case is settled.
- Statute of limitations: You have two years from the date of injury to file a lawsuit in the civil court system. However, it’s always best to speak with an attorney as soon as possible after the incident, while your memory is fresh and witnesses can be located.
- You can be partially at fault and still collect: As long as you are not more than 50% at fault, you can collect your damages based on a pro-rated share of compensation.
- Most cases are resolved without a trial: Your Waco personal injury lawyer will fully litigate the case in a courtroom if it’s in your best interest, but most cases are resolved before it gets to that point.
- Compensation: Depending upon your case, there are many types of compensation available. As an injury victim, you can be compensated for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and emotional distress. In cases of gross negligence, fraud, or malice, punitive damages are also available.
Personal injury claims typically arise in the following areas, but the number of scenarios where damages may be awarded is too numerous to list. If you are injured, you should discuss the details of your personal injury case with a lawyer in Waco, Texas to determine what options pertain to your specific situation.
We handle serious injury cases involving the following:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
How Can A Personal Injury Lawyer Help You In Waco, TX?
Having a reputable lawyer by your side who you can trust and count on is critical for ensuring that are equipped with all of the support and guidance that you need.
Knowing that you can lean on someone who knows what he or she is doing can help to put your mind at ease and alleviate stress, so that you can focus on what's truly important for you during this hectic time. A personal injury lawyer will help you in the following ways.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Handle the Paperwork
A personal injury lawyer will put your mind at ease by handling hefty paperwork and ensuring that everything gets to the appropriate parties at the right time.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Guide You
Your personal injury attorney will be there to guide you through every step of the way. Having objective legal guidance is critical for ensuring that you have all of the knowledge that is necessary for a successful legal outcome.
Your attorney will be able to answer any question that you have regarding the legal matters of your case and will guide you regarding the best next steps to take.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Support You
Having an experienced lawyer by your side can help to boost your confidence and provide you with the emotional reassurance that you need. Your lawyer is essentially your best advocate.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Fiercely Represent You
If you need to take matters to the courtroom, your lawyer will be able to effectively represent you. Your attorney will know the ins and outs of the legal system and will have the experience necessary to help you win a favorable outcome.
Your Personal Injury Attorney Will Maximize Compensation
Your personal injury attorney will have worked with many individuals facing a similar struggle to you. He or she will be able to effectively negotiate with insurance companies, and help ensure that you receive the maximum compensation that you rightfully deserve.
Without an experienced attorney on your side, you may be risking the amount of compensation that you receive.
Contact our office at (254) 826-8151 for a free consultation and learn how Attorney James Rainey can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Get a Fair Settlement for Your Claim with a Personal Injury Lawyer in Waco
- Recover Compensation for Accident Injuries with Car Accident Lawyers, Waco TX