Why Choose Rainey & Rainey
Waco & GEORGETOWN Estate Planning, Elder Law & Personal Injury Attorneys
There are numerous attorneys and law firms across Texas. Some have more or less experience than we do, some are smaller, some are larger, and some claim to be the best. So why should you consider choosing Rainey & Rainey to handle your case?
In the end, this is a question you will have to answer based on your own judgment. Everyone is different, and as such they may have different preferences when it comes to legal representation. We hope to provide you with some information about our attorneys, our support staff, and our goals that we believe sets us apart from the rest of the firms in the area.
At Rainey & Rainey, we primarily focus on estate planning, elder law, and personal injury matters. We help individuals and families through probate proceedings, special needs planning, guardianship cases, VA pension claims, heirship proceedings, elder law matters, and all injury-related claims. Although these practice areas span a range of issues, they have one thing in common: they enable us to help others.
What to Expect
Our founding attorneys, P. James Rainey and Elisa Dillard Rainey, created this firm with the goal of helping those in need. Together, they have over 40 years of combined legal experience and are strongly committed to community involvement and sharing their knowledge with others. James Rainey is a Board-Certified Personal Injury Trial Attorney, and Elisa Rainey is a Certified Elder Law Attorney. Our support staff are kind and experienced in their own right, helping our attorneys achieve the best possible result in every case we take on.
When you work with our firm, you will find:
- We are compassionate and truly care about the outcome of your case.
- We provide personal attention through every stage of your case so you feel informed and know what to expect.
- We take the time to get to know you so we can address your concerns.
- We work hard to get the job done right.
- We have the legal knowledge to provide accurate insight and the right approach to your particular case.
We always welcome you to call to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable professional about your case and concerns. You can reach us at (254) 826-8151.
Why Choose Our Firm?
- Elisa Rainey Is Board Certified in Elder Law by the National Elder Law Foundation*
- James Rainey Is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization**
- Free Consultations for Personal Injury Cases
- Fully Licensed to Handle Cases in Texas
- Personalized Attention Towards Every Case