Construction Accident Lawyer in Waco
Serious Injuries Call For Experienced Legal AID
It is no secret that construction work is dangerous. According to OSHA Chief David Michaels, more construction workers die in Texas than in any other state per year.
In fact, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) went so far as to release a list of the “fatal four” types of construction accidents:
- Being struck by an object
- Being trapped between objects
Construction workers are also commonly injured by passing motorists, dangerous machinery, and overexertion. These types of accidents can lead to serious, life altering injuries and even death.
Having a job to support you and your loved ones should not come at the cost of your health. Rainey & Rainey, Attorneys at Law, LP is committed to fighting for compensation if you have been injured due to the negligence of your employer, property owner, or other third party.
You deserve compensation. Speak to a Waco construction accident attorney during your free case consultation at (254) 457-5083.
Determining Liability After A Construction Accident
In order to pursue compensation, it is necessary to identify which party is responsible for the negligence that led to your injury.
Construction accidents can be due to the actions of one or more of the following:
- Company you work for
- Owner of the property
- Manufacturer of the relevant equipment
- Company in charge of maintaining equipment
- Architects or engineers
In order to identify and adequately prove which party is responsible, it is essential you rely on an experienced Waco construction lawyer. At Rainey & Rainey, we know what to look for to establish liability and how to gather the necessary evidence to build your case.
Common Types Of Construction Injury Claims
There are four main types of construction accident claims:
- Workers’ Comp: If your employer has workers’ compensation insurance, you will not be able to file a lawsuit against them. However, if we are able to prove your injury occurred on the job, you will be able to secure compensation through this means.
- Personal injury: If a third party such as the property owner or equipment manufacturer was responsible for your injury, you can file a lawsuit against them to secure additional reparations.
- Product liability: If a defective product caused your injury, you can pursue reparations from the party who manufactured the product.
- Wrongful death: If a worker is killed from an accident that occurred at his or her workplace, the family members are eligible to file a wrongful death claim against the responsible party.
Let Us Help You Recover Damages
For most Americans, our jobs provide the framework from which we build our lives. If you were hurt while on the job, you are likely facing high medical costs and a loss of wages now that you have been rendered unable to work.
At Rainey & Rainey, our Waco lawyer is committed to doing everything possible to secure you reparations for the damage you have endured.
Take advantage of our firm’s experience, and call (254) 457-5083.